Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Things Straight Men Avoid Doing Because They're "Gay"

As a card-carrying homosexual myself, I am frequently disturbed by how many basic, everyday activities straight men avoid simply because they don't want to "look gay."

snytiger6 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What about gay men doing things that make them look straight?

When I was 15 one of my best friends wanted to have sex. She and I ended up doing that quite often for 3 years. She knew I was gay and I eventually started taking her to gay bars to dance and party. She did eventually marry (yes, a straight man) and has children.

Ahh, ...the things we do for friends.

I nearly laughed my ass off on 5,7, and 12.

I am very straight. But no body tells me what I should and should not do and say, because of how it looks. Everything in life is there to be sampled, the more things the better, it is all part of life's rich tapestry.

And I am confident enough not to care about superficial judgments made by shallow people. (Does that sound macho or just old to you ? LOL)

I avoid performing fellatio for fear it might seem a little gay.

I got a hacker msg on that link.. . Can you paste the article here..

. . . here is a link without all the 'tracking crapola' hth :

[buzzfeed.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518607
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.