Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Krystal Ball: Previewing the hellish future of a Biden administration - YouTube

Jesus Fucking Christ on a stick this country will never evolve and wake up.

Blackatheist1985 7 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with this. Unless we vote for those not taking big interest money, the systemic fracking over working people to keep.their big donors happy, will expand. Why Bernie was bumped to Biden.

Krystal Ball used to be on msnbc. What Multinational Corporation is she affiliated with? White working class? Yes that is Trump's largest base. What a surprise!

barjoe Level 9 July 25, 2020

@jorj she's a dumbass.

For me the question is Bidens record and who he is beholden to. She speaks the truth about Dems who take bribes and vote for tir interest.

@barjoe maybe, bbn ut is the info true.

@gigihein Might be. Who does she work for? Who is she beholden to?

@jorj I like he okay. She's pretty.

@jorj I prefer Face The Nation to Meet The Press. Margaret Brennan is an excellent anchor.

@Blackatheist1985 I think it can if more and more corporate junkies are replaced with those beholden to.their constituents

@barjoe she is.I don't have TV, so see you tube
will have to see if there. zhavent had TV /cable I forgot about it. listen to NPR a lot

. . . does she give stock tips as well ? 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.