Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK National retail CEO says he's willing to lose customers over new mask policy

I am a stitcher, and currently and working on a new quilt. I was using my stash, but for what this is turning out as, I need more fabric. I need to go to the fabric store... I am so thrilled to see that they have now instituted a mask policy! This will be my first stop on Monday.

HippieChick58 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice. What's the new project going to look like ?

TO_BY Level 7 July 26, 2020

I assume in your innocence you did not know how dangerous that is to ask of a quilter. Seriously, we can go on, and on, and on... But for you, I have finished four blocks and laid them out. Actually I'm glad you asked because I hadn't laid them out yet, and now I'm very pleased at how this looks. This is by no means the final layout, and I still need 77 more blocks. The finished quilt will be about 90X90 inches. The pattern is called XOs or just X's.

Not a moment too soon.

Ohub Level 7 July 25, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.