Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Texas Man Dies of COVID-19 After Visit by Granddaughter Infected at Party

Ah COVID, the gift that keeps on giving.

HippieChick58 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, this is pretty crazy. You have to think in different ways to circumvent the virus, and anticipate the next attack on rationality by the Trumpsters.

TO_BY Level 7 July 26, 2020

I had a talk with the receptionist at the chiro this week. She doesn't believe masks help. I asked her why then does every place that uses them by a majority of citizens have a better track record than we do? Then I had to have a talk with my chiro. I won't be returning.

My family is currently not happy with me for declining to join the numerous birthday and graduation celebrations they're having right now. I work at a frickin hospital and they still don't get it.

I have the same situation !

My mom and my sister were pressuring me to get together for Dad's birthday. When I declined, they begged to at least be allowed to take my daughter!

Dad surprised us all by telling us that he didn't want a party, and that we should keep our germ-ridden bodies at home, but please send presents. 🙄 Gotta love that old curmudgeon.

@AmyTheBruce Good for him! My dad is the one in my family I worry about. He is old and has significant COPD. He will likely die if he gets Covid. I refuse to have that weight on my shoulders. They are already back at physical church services and the family has gotten together multiple times over the last month. His risk is high enough without me adding 50 hours a week of hospital exposure a to it, especially considering our numbers are still rising. Sigh.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.