Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Biden Tells Wall St. He Won't Crack Down On Them - YouTube

Sounds like Joe Biden to me protecting Corporate America like they're "people " Corporations can't practice reform.

Blackatheist1985 7 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kyle Kulinski is kind of telling you that yes Biden is a corporate shill, but you should probably vote for him.

barjoe Level 9 July 26, 2020

@Blackatheist1985 I watched the video

In your unsourced, undated clip where the moderator stresses the importance of "truth", he also says there are strong arguments that favor voting for Biden and acknowledges that Biden is the better candidate.

@Blackatheist1985 After these last 3.5 years, there is no more "business as usual".

@Blackatheist1985 False.

[npr.org]

@Blackatheist1985 I won't address your alleged facts until they are supported by evidence.

@Blackatheist1985 Your undated, unsourced clip doesn't constitute evidence.

The date is July 25th, the source is Secular Talk

You don't have to trust his "alleged" facts. You can hear it straight from Joe himself during an MSNBC interview. He clearly says that he plans to veto Med4All if it were to somehow get passed through Congress.

Biden: “We’ve got to think about how we deal people back in.”

Do people want to be dealt back in? Nothing wanted; nothing gained.

You mean they don't want a piece of the pie, they want a new pie?

@LovinLarge Pecan pie.

@yvilletom it's better than cow pat pie.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.