Agnostic.com

7 10

Meanwhile outside of a courthouse in Portland, a protester with a Hello Kitty helmet ran up to a tear gas grenade with a hockey stick and whacked it back at federal officers. I think I just got into sports...👁 #Blm

tinkercreek 8 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"And the Portland Mothers serves to the Federal Assholes, the return is spotless, the puck hits the post and is deflected. "

Something tells me they won't allow the fed mafia to sport these sticks.

@tinkercreek Golf? Tennis?

@PondartIncbendog Who would want to play with them? But wait, they may be drawn from their dastardly duties by the friendlier Portland vibe!

Its a strange world. Serve!

I was just reading they are returning them to sender with Lacrosse sticks as well.

From ‘there,’ with family there, enough could easily be said to be enough… Talked with mom yesterday, both agree we’re tired of hearing ‘our town’ described on The BBC..

But knowing it - it’s more their frustration of being connected to a larger nation that, not only allowed trump & crew into power, but allowed Republicans to keep him there. If nothing’s changed - Oregon has only one republican federal representative in DC. They’ve State-wide Vote-by-mail, a Democratic Governor (I can’t remember the last Repub.), a Democratic Legislature, had State-wide healthcare before ‘Obama Care,’ the best Landuse Planning in the USA ...was the first in the nation to place return deposits on cans & bottles, first to require two years of college to be a Portland Police Officer (four years in Portland’s Multnomah Co)…..

Shit, I donated, supported and listened so long to KBOO FM (still stream it) ..I can confirm - they’ve been well ahead of this fuckedup nation for decades! They, along with The Emerald City to their north - are sick & tired of Republican Rule! Don’t know what the fuck more they can do to stop it - but protest/ riot! They didn’t put trump in power, or his Republican Congress - the rest of the nation did! So they’re no doubt telling the rest of the nation to get your shit together before pointing a finger at the Rose City!

Sure, they could tone it down … and likely would have -- had trump not sent in his shock troops..

..favorite P-town story..? Bush one, allowed more logging of Oregon’s ‘Federal Forests’ than any president before or after ..was arriving at the Benson Hotel. ...perhaps EarthFirst’ers.. had wrangled to the edge of the ‘red carpet’ leading inside as he arrived. Only steps away - one puked red, the next white - the third blue vomit onto the carpet he had to pass. Welcome to Portland - you POS!

I say fuck the Feds! Leave my hometown alone - and give them a national government that deserves their respect ~

Varn Level 8 July 26, 2020

Love it good for her

bobwjr Level 10 July 26, 2020

If all of the protesters would get naked, I'd go & join them!!!

Didn't one girl start doing yoga naked? The comment was more in that on how the guys just looked confused.

@Honorabledougn Yes, she did, and it's legal here if you are protesting! Wonder how that law came to be? 🤷♀️

@tinkercreek I rode nude thru downtown Seattle with others in WNBR World Nude Bike Ride- The courts says that freedom of expression during certain events gives 'license' even thou it's not a statute written in the laws (of Washington). 1st Amendment kinda stuff. Also, there's a nude event during Fremont Solstice Parade (google both to verify). Being a nudist is Very Liberating, skinny-dipping is better than wearing a clingy, sopping swimsuit!

😱 that's great!!

Girl power!

@Cutiebeauty Don't you love it??!

@tinkercreek yes i do ☺

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.