Agnostic.com

7 10

Strange reelection strategy

Trump is desperate.

LiterateHiker 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny but sad.

It's just an extension of the tactic of opening an investigation into your opponent. By opening an investigation you imply that there's something wrong. By invading cities with mercenary vigilantes, you imply there's something violent going on.

unfortunately, truer than it should be

Buddha Level 8 July 27, 2020

It's a scheme to steal election

bobwjr Level 10 July 27, 2020

He's losing the votes of many protesters if he hasn't already...

One strange guy ,about only polite thing i have to say about him

Yep, invade the democrat states, declare martial law and stop them voting.

@Bobby9 1) Facetious.- not meant to be taken seriously or literally. Learn to recognise it. 2) I'm Australian, I don't need to explain your loss and I don't have any influence over your vote.

@Cyklone Looking at Trump, perhaps we have a better system with an unelected monarch mysteriously hovering above the politics of the masses and to whom we all hold some loyalty too, however misguided or wonky. Bugger, I sound like a Royalist there! Hahaha.

@Sofabeast we do have a better system. USA is classed as a flawed democracy, (google it) more like an elected dictatorship in practice. If we elininated the monarchy but retained the rest we'd be much better off, even if the monarchal control is virtually zero these days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.