Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They did not say he did well. They said, We have never seen anyone do what you just did. If that isn't skirting details, what is?

"Humpty Dumpty tRumpty is the least demented, " who are they trying to kid?
JFC, If tRump ain't demented then "Crazy Dave," our local Village Idiot who spends his day trying to punch the shit out of every Power Pole he comes across, must certifiably 110% Sane.

That just means that he can be held accountable for his crimes against the American people. I love the idea of seeing his orange ass in jail.

He won't. If he loses this election and he doesn't think he can pardon himself (he can't) he'll resign and have Pence do it. That will be that.

@barjoe well, he better make a big list, because he's got a shit load of things to answer for.

@MrDragon Nixon's pardon by Ford was full, for anything he'd ever done. It's won't be the first time. If he did that, it would be a good thing, it would expose him and it would end him politically and etch his historical perspective in stone.

@barjoe I tend to think that should PotUS 45 lose the election, which I sincerely hope he does because we ARE looking down the barrel of either a Cold War with China or a Bloody All Out War with them because of him, he will,
A) scream, Squeal, Rant and Rave like a stuck pig that election was 'rigged' against him,
B) he will NOT leave office quietly,
C) he WILL the maximum disruption, etc, etc, he possibly can BEFORE he goes, and last but by no means least,
D) we will never hear the last of him in either his or our life times, simply because, imo, his Arrogant, Self'Centred, Egotistical, Narcissistic nature will drive him on and on until he dies.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.