Agnostic.com

2 6

97 days till the weirdest election of my life: [united-cats.com]

Druvius 8 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Due to this Pandemic, me, too. Otherwise, the last one (Clinton vs. this) was likely a tie with bush jr vs. Gore Jr… Then there was Reagan winning over a battered (by Kennedy) Carter… Kerry barely ‘losing’ to bush jr. was a sick shocker … though he didn’t win in ‘my State.’

The sickness comes down to the States. Will the ignorant ones, yet again, allow a sick candidate to win? Or, after a term of this unfit imposter … have they learned anything..? I suspect ‘even they,’ have..

Varn Level 8 July 29, 2020

Exactly the fear of what will be imminent if Biden becomes president. Look at the disasters that took place during Trump's watch.

barjoe Level 9 July 28, 2020

Biden, despite his manifest fails on virtually every level, is at least dimly aware that there are these things called other people, and that reality actually exists.

@Druvius Manifest fails? Biden's fine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.