Agnostic.com

6 4

For the heck of it, I clicked on a few profiles today of people I used to see posts and comments from on line here (on lists of members of groups I belong to). Just about all of them "not available at this time", which means they blocked me! Boy, I must be getting better at really pissing people off, LOL. I am amused by this, not angry or sad.

creative51 8 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not sure what the system says when someone has paused their account or left. But I know of about 10 people that have left the site.

It does Not mean you got blocked in most if not all cases...this site has taken a sharp turn towards requiring one to belong to a group in order to read posts within the group....seems pretty foolish & irritating to me......

Weird, I checked about 10 of your last comments and you don't seem to be controversial.

I've enjoyed your posts so I am glad you're back.

. . . better to be pissed-off than pissed-on 🙂

I actually said that to a boss once (he had it coming), shoulda seen the look on his face ! 😮

Their loss, not yours ☺😃😄

I like you okay. If your blocked, you don't have to read their bullshit anymore so that a plus.

barjoe Level 9 July 30, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.