Agnostic.com

6 2

It seems to be ingrained in every Republican's DNA to steal anymore.
[msn.com]

Lorajay 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It comes right from the top where the Trumps seem to have their hand in the til for $170m
Let's see how this one pans out... [nbcnewyork.com]

I don't care who is doing it it needs to be stamped out and stopped. How about we get money out of politics period. Then our representatives wouldn't have to spend 70% of their time fund raising and whoring out their principles for the next buck. They might actually have time to you know... represent us!

The reality is a great many really don't want to deal with constituents, they only want to talk to donors with big bags of cash and soak up the power high it gives them. Actually being reelected by people is an inconvenience to them. The whole system is corrupt to the core and needs to end.

They don't steal anymore, however they don't steal any less either.

Lack of empathy for anybody's travails that are not rich and white. A white private club for the white privileged.

t1nick Level 8 July 30, 2020

unfortunately, it does seem to be the dominant trait in some of those families. And it's there in both parties. the hypocrisies and selfishness in this nation are reflected in d.c. too much. Governance, in effect, has become campaigning. to strike the balance between raising cash from the monied and being popular with the Voters....or less unpopular than your opponent. d.c. is a machine of lawyers, guns, and money. I pretty much traded in the idea that its Republicans Or Democrats, it's Republicans AND Democrats. of course I will still prefer one over the other. but there's not much to be gained I believe by saying one of those groups is more ethical than another. just my opinion.

. . . hmmm , a congresscritter unethical ? just shocking 😛

[nytimes.com]

Exactly that's what you get when you elect Donald "Art of the Steal" Trump.

@jorj civil fines for filling errors never construed by the FEC to be intentional. Compared to the criminal actions of TRUMP-16 they are a technicality Vs clear fraud.

@jorj stick to the details. Civil charges are not criminal. Otherwise you'd have a criminal record for every parking ticket you got.

Nothing excuses the heinous unconstitutional actions of Trump, even the Federal Society now thinks he should be impeached. If Hilary or Obama had done any one of the things traitor Trump did they would have been impeached in an eyeblink. But we expect nothing less from the party of double standards and cheating we the people for the benefit of Trump's billionaires cronies and autocratic despots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520218
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.