Agnostic.com

7 5

Here are most of the Donate to trump texts that I received today. I can't believe anyone would believe any of these messages.

Lorajay 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is that what I’m missing on twitter 😕

Varn Level 8 July 31, 2020

Nope, These are text to my mobile phone. They have it because I registered to go to the Tulsa rally to help inflate the numbers. I have not blocked the numbers because it's kind of interesting to see their lying desperate attempts at getting money.

@Lorajay Thank you for your service! You and your fellow Tulsa conspirators are awesome!

I recently received this unsolicited text.

I agree with the reply....

Don't you wish you could re-route all your Trumpy scamster emails to Nigerian spamsters, and vice versa?

YES!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....disinfect your phone!

black mail? coercion? unethical? Illegal? bullying? I"m trying to think of a word.

I can't believe you wasted time posting on here instead of getting out that credit card......ROFLMAO!

Did you empty your checking account out! 🤣 The best thing about the stimulus check is I donated most of it to Democratic campaigns in various key states. I sure hope they send me another one so I can support even more! 🤣

I saw an analysis somewhere yesterday that indicated I should probably focus on Arizona Montana Colorado and Maine instead of Oklahoma. Arizona and Kentucky. I can't give up on my state since we just won a statewide election on expanding medicaid And senator snowball is old and cranky. I think I will change Kentucky to Maine and add Montana.

@Lorajay Just suggested ‘mom’ look into some other races.. A giver, she asked if she ‘should split it and pass it to you kids,’ or give to Biden? I told her to look for tighter races across the nation … as Oregon’s deep blue already ~

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.