Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Honest Government Ad | A message from the White House - YouTube

Just enjoy folks. Makes me proud to be Australian, and that doesn't happen often these days. This says it all. The woman is perfect.

[boingboing.net]

David1955 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couldn't have said it better. (It wasn't easy to say that, either!)

They didn't miss a thing - let's hope.

LMAO ROFL! David I think that you will just have picked up thousands of American followers.

This one was a plum waiting to fall from the branch into their hands.

It's fabulous, isn't it? As @tinkercreek said, they didn't miss a thing.

I say to Americans. Americans, you are good people. Rise up against the class oppression to which you are subjected.

Don't mourn. Mobilise!

@David1955 watch it they'll be doing an Assange on you or charging you with incitement!

@FrayedBear Nah, I'm not worth a drone. Anyway, the US Ruling Class have more important targets, like left wing journalists there, as well as progressive channels and the like. I predict that if Trump wins, he'll move into Nazi stage 2 control, banning, rounding up, imprisoning and so on. The US Republic would then be dead, like the Weimar Republic, and it's anyone's guess if a struggle to assert something like a Democracy there could be fought for and won. The US has never really had a democracy anyway; otherwise why would it have descended so quickly into authoritarianism? Real, strong and genuine liberal-democratic systems, with checks and balances, prevent this.

This is totally spot on!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.