Agnostic.com

3 2

Oh, snap...

Robecology 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christianity, the tale of how one teenage girl's fib, got WAY out of hand.

It’s literature from a people that were at war with Rome who destroyed their only mega church where the sick fucks sacrificed animals to feel clean of gods disapproval, so this literature provided an alternative to the temple and sacrifices.
When studied none of the assumed cause and effects listed make any sense at all.
So not my fan fiction.

Point taken...they were just grossly ignorant, in an age absent of scientific wisdom. It was and is, indeed...fiction.

"BVM" got knocked up so she made up the ultimate lie.

And kindly John (the guy who took her to the "manger" (I forget his name) bought it as well...

@Robecology or was being polite

@Robecology

@LenHazell53 What's really funny is that this is a shower curtain!

@Robecology Yes, was for sale in a mormon catalogue, so I spiced it up.

@LenHazell53 Did they have magic underwear?

@barjoe oh yes, completely bulletproof if you die you get your money back

@LenHazell53 “To church members, the modest temple garment, worn under normal clothing, along with the symbolic vestments worn during temple worship, represent the sacred and personal aspect of their relationship with God and their commitment to live good, honorable lives,”

@barjoe That's the official handbook definition, among themselves the garments are supposed protect against the "fiery darts" of Satan, will protect you from temptations, demonic possession and yes believe it or not bullets

@LenHazell53 Is that while you're waiting to rise up to Kolob? Sit at the table and have an apple juice with Elohim, Jesus and Joseph Smith.

@barjoe Now you're getting the idea, do you want a free book about Gawd?

oops sorry force of habit

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.