Agnostic.com

3 11

I think he may be onto something here...

Amzungu 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has been said that if you want people to disagree with each other, put a Rabbi, An Iman, A priest and an Atheist in a room together. But if you really want to start an argument where nobody can agree about any thing, then put 4 economists in a room together

The great Economist John kenneth galbraith once said that economics was a useful science because it provided employment for economists

TOP 10 REASONS TO STUDY ECONOMICS

1. Economists are armed and dangerous: "Watch out for our invisible hands."
  2. Economists can supply it on demand.
  3. You can talk about money without every having to make any.
  4. You get to say "trickle down" with a straight face.
  5. Mick Jagger and Arnold Schwarzenegger both studied economics and look how they turned out.
  6. When you are in the unemployment line, at least you will know why you are there.
  7. If you rearrange the letters in "ECONOMICS", you get "COMIC NOSE".
  8. Although ethics teaches that virtue is its own reward, in economics we get taught that reward is its own virtue.
  9. When you get drunk, you can tell everyone that you are just researching the law of diminishing marginal utility.
  10. When you call 1-900-LUV-ECON and get Kandi Keynes, you will have something to talk about.

That's excellent.

@Amzungu . . . my favorite -- If you lined-up all the economists in the world end-to-end, they would still point in the wrong direction. 😮

@FearlessFly I'm nicking that lined up comment.

@Petter . . . pretty sure I 'nicked' it also 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.