Agnostic.com

3 5

This was written by a friend of mine on Facebook. She allowed me to share. Sadly this reflects the feelings I have about the current atmosphere in the Administrstion and the Republican Party.

I'm going to say something really hard. I was just outside writing about what's going on, and it hit me square in the face.

Any time I get "into it" with a conservative on line, they wind up threatening me or telling me in some way that all dems are evil or disgusting.

Where have we heard that before? What other groups of people have been conditioned to see others as unworthy, not-quite-human, or like pests? We thought the people at the border were being dehumanized (and they are), but that was just practice for us.

After finding out that Jared's plan was to let the blue states die off as part of a campaign strategy, I am feeling really... well some of everything. Mostly pissed.

When this is over - and it will be over - that whole rat's nest has to face what they've done. We cannot just be grateful to get on with it. We need to show the people who so gleefully call for Dem deaths how the truth was kept from them.

Barnie2years 8 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Pubs know there'll be a day of reckoning. Don't think they'll go down without a fight

I feel we won't be able to show them anything. Like trump they will double down and scream and yell until they die. When this is over we need to do exactly as they have done.We need to consolidate our power and do everything we can to make sure the deplorables do not get control again. Then instead of Treading water we need to make some real progressive change so the people in the middle can see what a difference we can make.

AMEN.

I don't think they can let it be over. They would have to make a deal to relinquish power if it meant they would be criminally liable. This would require a pardon for the orange one. Otherwise he'll attempt to seize dictatorial power. I just can't see him giving it up.

I can't see tRump giving up power either. I said since he walked into the WH that he would not WILLINGLY leave... I guess we will see soon enough.

@AmmaRE007 I think his play is to try to cheat and if that doesn't work claim they rigged election. My hope is that he pulls a Nixon, has President Pence(46) pardon him and Bill Barr. Biden would then be 47th president. I don't know if that could happen but it wouldn't be the first time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.