Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK I Downloaded the Information That Facebook Has on Me. Yikes.

By Brian X. Chen
April 11, 2018

When I downloaded a copy of my Facebook data last week, I didn’t expect to see much. My profile is sparse, I rarely post anything on the site, and I seldom click on ads. (I’m what some call a Facebook “lurker.&rdquo😉

But when I opened my file, it was like opening Pandora’s box.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and this article is more than 2 years old.

Yes it is, and the information is a pertinent today as it was 2 years ago. Did you know about it 2 years ago, and is it good information to have. I missed it two years ago, and because of it I am considering some changes.

@HippieChick58 yes I knew about it. I clear my Facebook statistics every month.

I do not give one rat's ass who has what info on me....what difference does it make? I am not vulnerable to scammers because I am a militantly honest person (tough to cheat an aware honest person) & have tied all my money up in my home & annuities.

How do you download your Facebook info?

Please tell. I'm not on FB because of the amount of info they control.

@altschmerz Thanks

They gave this link in the article:

[m.facebook.com]

@Apunzelle thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.