Agnostic.com

2 1

Are you worried about facial recognition software being used illegally against you?

Fawkes may be the answer if you can control what photos of you go on the internet.
Fawkes will subtly alter your images -

[sandlab.cs.uchicago.edu]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It could happen. I looked in my rear view mirror at a light one day and l saw myself in the car behind me. A friend of mine said he saw me at a gym a few days later. I haven't been in a gym since high school. I assume it was the same gentleman.

. . . I think it was his doppleganger . . . 🙂

@FearlessFly lt was weird for sure.

Are you sure you didn't have a mirror in the back seat?

@PondartIncbendog Nope it was me and then that friend swore he saw me at the gym. I really had a hard time convincing him it wasn't me. I remember seeing a lady in a club in Colorado Springs one night at a gig who was the spitting image of a giladie a dated in Denver. I was sure it was her. I talked to her and she was from Germany. Even up close she could have passed as her identical twin. We all have someone and probably more than one someone who look like us. It was a weird sensation.

I think, so far, there are few places where it is actually illegal. 😮

Where?
I suspect it is also due to the fact that in your piratical paranoid privacy denying country it is much easier to locate people by doing reverse image enquiry to locate people's residence.

@FrayedBear . . . pretty sure San Francisco is one, and maybe Maryland?

@FearlessFly 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - 🖕and👃SF & M!
Whoops my mistake - I thought the last emoji was penis & testicles but see now it is a big nose!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.