Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Nebraska Waitress Gets 5 Cent Tip, Told 'Get Rid of Masks' by Customer

That is cruel and so mean spirited and petty.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once my youngest kid gets through high school and launched, I will not be sad to leave Nebraska for a blue state. Sigh.

Ohub Level 7 Aug 5, 2020

I am jealous! My children chose to stay here, and now that there are grands.. I am not willing to move away from my kids.

@HippieChick58 my older three are scattered - one in KC, one in CT, and one soon to be in Massachusetts. The older three will never move back here.

Damn I am glad I live in CT...nobody enters anyplace without a mask

Maybe, that jackass should try working her profession and maybe he will get a clue. Most these ass holes that give people crap about masks are non essential workers, that never worked a day in retail or food service.

They should not let the ass back in th Ed restaurant

Five cents! So generous! I would've thrown it in his face!

If she was quick with wit,she should have said you over tipped me and give him 4 pennys back,would love to his reaction then ,can=not do that here,,we got rid of our pennies

Cheap prick. He probably doesn't tip well ever. Him and his friends probably stiff waitresses every Sunday. After church. She has to wear a mask, he planned on doing this before he got there. Awful person.

"five cent tip on a $38.20 bill along with the words 'get rid of masks, tips will be bigger'." He probably would've left $2 on a good day. She lost money the minute this motherfucker sat at her table.

As someone who worked as a waitress for several years, you are absolutely correct!

I thought that same thing. The depths of cruelty out there is seriously dismaying.

@Lauren I'm surprised it even made the news. Servers put up with getting stiffed on a daily basis. It must've been the mask and Covid angle. Just another cheapskate customer making an excuse not to tip.

@barjoe I think so, too. It's a time when more compassionate people are tipping more, but this gives the morons a justification to be cheap and vindictive. What power they must feel in their bitter little worlds.

Trumpite obviously..🤬🤬

Maybe next she sees them, she should refuse to serve them.

Maybe they should stay home and not waste hard working people's time.

Oh, there is plenty more things that can be done.......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.