Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK Trump Disrespects John Lewis He Has No Shame But So Shameful The Edited Clip From Axios Interview

The politics of retribution. Petulant spoiled child who wasn't raised with even the minimum of civility. John Lewis didn't go to his inauguration and so he refuses acknowledge a great man's memory. Even if he feels that way. Just lie! He's proven he's good at lying. Instead he defers to racist supporters to show them that he's racist just like them.

barjoe 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking racist asshole

John Lewis was a race bating turd that managed a slum district.

Well Done. Trump would be so proud of you. You've learned from him so well with your comments.

At least you admit to hating blacks. Trump was talking to you. You heard him loud and clear. The clown nose looks good on you.

@barjoe I recommend that you relocate to his former district then.

@CourtJester That would be in the state of Georgia. I'm not a goober so that doesn't work for me.
PA 3rd congressional (where I live)
Median income
Ethnicity
54% black
31% white
6% Asian
5% Hispanic
0% Native American
0% other
GA 5th congressional (John Lewis district)
Median income
$57,270[3]
Ethnicity
57.7% black
31.95% white
6.39% Hispanic
4.61% Asian
0.52% Native American
Aside from the fact that the people in John Lewis district have a way higher median income than in my district, the demographics are almost exactly the same. I like where I live. What's your point?

@barjoe Now compare the unemployment rates, the poverty rate, the general crime rate, the murder/violent crime rates, cost of living rate, and rate of individuals receiving government assistance. His district was well above nearly (if not) all of those compared to the national average.

@CourtJester What's your point? I told you my congressional district. What's you district? I luv in a district with a much lower median income than GA 5th ave we have a high crime rate. I don't blame my congressman for it. Your in AL 4th distract The only congressional district in USA where Trump took over 80% of the vote, I'm sure you're proud of that.
Median income
$43,218[3]
Ethnicity
88.36% white
7.07% black
6.67% Hispanic
0.9% Asian
0.79% Native American
Median income is substantially lower than John Lewis direct. Your question parrots Donald Trump's comment on a recent tweet. Of course.

@barjoe Point is that he wasn’t a leader and lined his pockets through race bating. Median income in locations doesn’t mean much unless you also take taxes and cost of living into account. People can rent a three bedroom house in my district for $350 - $400 a month. A house that would be $1,000,000 in Atlanta would be $150,000 to $250,000 here.
Typical democrats gloss over obvious data with no deeper data to support an opinion.

@CourtJester There's a reason your real estate is worthless. Think about it.

@barjoe Is it the abundance of trees and wildlife that hurts our real estate values or is it the lack of smog, gangbangers, homeless people, and/or drive by shootings that is holding us back from being required to pay so much more to live somewhere?

@CourtJester Nobody wants to live in the sticks with a bunch of hillbillies.

@barjoe And we appreciate that. You stay where you’re at and collect your government handouts over there. Can’t thank you enough for that man.

@CourtJester I don't take handouts. I bet plenty of whites in your District use food stamps, Medicaid, SSI from some phony disability. You can say what you want about John Lewis, but he's not an antisemite and a thief like Chicken-man Bob Aderholt. [opensecrets.org]

Whatever bad happens to him can't be bad enough.

@creative51 Very true!

Ah ah ah.

Ah hell.. He's a moron. As I always say, let him talk.. He loses votes every time he talks..

He should be saying duh, duh duh.

This was calculated. He intentionally refused to say something nice about John Lewis because his base hates blacks. As does he. The explanation he gave, the fact that he felt snubbed at his inauguration. It shows the pussy grabber to be, The Pussy.

Whine. Whine. Whine.
Still stuck in terrible twos.

Yup. Never acquired adult capacity for emotional regulation.

It’s all about me and nobody else, nobody.

Such a dickhead. 🤬

You are being kind. 🙂

All tRump does is whine about "me" "me" "me"

Poor John Lewis is Lying in State and Trump has to be the victim here. The crybaby cries

@barjoe And yet so many people fall for this crap.

@barjoe I know, right?! You don’t go to a well-respected leader’s funeral as payback because he didn’t come to your party? No words. Just no words.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.