Agnostic.com

3 4

A great chart to show your #religulous friends...

Robecology 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve this bad habit of engaging with the enemy … too often finding myself ‘debating’ a pod of preacher-wannabes at a sidewalk event.. ‘That’ appears to be their playbook 😉 Sure, they’ll bounce a tattered bible around, but when asked about such passages in the left column - they’ll instantly refer to the right column.. My sincere grin or impulsive laughter seems an appropriate response … as they quickly change the subject 🙂

Varn Level 8 Aug 6, 2020

When I talk to friends about anything, religion never comes up. If it does I tell them that subject doesn't interest me. If they persist, I tell them I'm an atheist. If they give me a hard time I tell them to go fuck themselves. I never bring up the subject. Interesting chart.

The OT is generally dismissed by some xians. 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.