Agnostic.com

26 31

[yahoo.com]

Being Jewish I am appalled and sickened anytime i see an American wearing a swastika. I grew up in Brooklyn and had several concentration camp survivors on my block.I married a girl whose parents survived the death camps but were scarred for the rest of their lives. And as much as it is racist beyond belief to wear this symbol what pisses me off more than that is the fact that hundreds of thousands of young American boys died and were wounded fighting these demons. To wear that is an affront to the families of soldiers that gave their lives to protect our freedoms as well as the entire world.

bklynite53 7 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Race is not real. The original israel was not real. Strange place to be to claim your jewish religion.

America is not as free as it once was, but it should become more free, not less.

I am sorry for your loss, your wifes loss and the loss of so many others.

I am not sure what the point of your post is. The US government has stolen an entire country and continues to massacre and oppress an entire region and people in the name of people who claim the jewish religion.

I would hope that you would complain equally for the plight of these people.

SCal Level 7 Aug 6, 2020

@Allamanda Not really. It's factual. You should block me since you're easily offended.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.