Agnostic.com

13 20

Good news! Joe Arpaio lost the primary for his old job as sheriff.

Hit the road, Joe, and don't you come back no more, no more!

"Arpaio, the infamous anti-immigrant former sheriff who received a Trump pardon after being criminally convicted, won’t be getting his job back.

"As sheriff, Arpaio was known for establishing an outdoor jail — a “Tent City” that Arpaio himself once proudly referred to as a “concentration camp” — where immigrants were forced to walk around in chains, endure extreme temperatures, and wear pink underwear.

"He also was a big supporter of the baseless conspiracy theory, popularized by Trump, that former President Barack Obama was not an American citizen."

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m so glad.

Happy people are wisening up

R.I.P.
Thanks a lot, Joe

Yeah, racist a__hole deserves no less.

Sheridan who beat Arpaio says he will follow in Joe’s footsteps. The current sheriff is a Democrat and is expected to win re-election.

We are trying to turn Arizona purple 💜

Shhhh...don't tell anybody

Would settle for turning Arpiao purple.

Losing an election is too good for this bigot. He should be serving time in his own tent concentration camp with all the guys he unjustly and illegally imprisoned.

Good news, thanks!

From what I read, former Maricopa County chief deputy Jerry Sheridan wouldn't be much of an improvement. I've heard him called 'Arpaio lite'. I guess he worked for Arpaio the whole 24 years Arpaio was in office.

Anybody other than Joe is very likely an improvement though. Arpaio is an 88 year old Republican crony racist. You're right. He has to go.

I don't have much confidence in Maricopa voters to do the right thing but any movement has to be to the good.

He's got a target on his back now!! Glad he is no longer in a position of power.

I agree. That is good news. That guy is a douche nozzle.

Amazing he stayed in that position as long as he did.

SCal Level 7 Aug 8, 2020

All is proof that old Joe should not be a sheriff in the first place.

The sucker should be in prison

@Buddha

Exactly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522754
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.