Agnostic.com

12 1

Question: are there foreign trolls on here?

Storm1752 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you consider Canadians who care about Humanity,”Foreign Trolls”?

Who is foreign on an international site? Aliens perhaps?

This is an international site. So, I guess we are ALL trolls! As for myself, I am a Troll-a-Trumpy. I troll Trumpies wherever I find them!

Would you refer to me as a foreign troll because I am from South Africa? especially since I have my own opinions which does not necessarily benefit your ideas or opinions? There may be more Americans on here, but also noticed it's spread across the globe. I stumbled on Humanist.com which I soon learnt is a mirror site of Agnostic.com by chance. I liked the debate and knowledge put forth on here so stayed. ...but am foreign to you, that is. ...but not a troll. Perhaps you are referring to troll trouble makers or false impersonators in general, regardless where they're from (foreign)?

This is a dot.com website. So what do you mean by foreign. (www = WORLD WIDE WEB)
I guess you think America is the center of the universe. And from what I've seen there are lots of Trolls on here that are from the US.

Possibly

I mean dedicated to disrupting normal discourse

It's an international platform.

When you say "foreign" who are you even taking about?

@TheInterlooper The GOP.

Most likely yes.

If you see what you think is a dedicated troll? Report it to administration - or to "Watchers" and we'll report it to administration.

They will remove them. (If given evidence of trolling).

Differing political opinions are allowed however. lol

Even if those differing opinions are presented as trolling. 😛

@bingst Precisely! lol

There's one here, on the right wing side, I've called "Comrade", not because we are but because I suspect he's one, if you know what I mean. He was very keen to scuttle Bernie S. Wonder why?

This site is open to people the world over. So you'll have to be more specific.

I'm not sure, but I would hate to think we would exclude anyone on the basis of nationality.

foreign to Mongolia?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.