Agnostic.com

18 1

Pretend for a moment that you have 24 hours left to live. What would you do? What would you have liked to have done?

DRMc 3 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Carry on as I am. Done everything that I wanted to do or don’t care anymore about things that I haven’t.

Q1) I would eat ice cream.
Q2) This Q requires me to have had more than 24 hours.

If there is only 24 hrs. left it is to late to do much. I guess I would donate my organs to those who might be able to use them and spend the last few hours with my family and dogs.

As for what I would have done I WILL KEEP DOING NOW...

Beg someone here to make love to me graveside @ Iowa's Only INFIDEL Cemetery rural BELLEVUE Bevan Farm semi-private plot founded IN PERPETUITY by Captain Elbridge Gerry Potter mason of Potter grist MILL Mississippi Riverside.....and of course invite all my friends relatives caterers musicians and news media to broadcast and record it all ....at the last minute take a pill and wrap me in my fold up coffin bed and fill in the grave SELF INTERMENT I call it all.....hopefully blow a kiss goodbye to my lover before I die like the movie John Travolta PHENOMENON do my last DIAL THE ATHEIST recorded message and publish online my complete political vision agenda sing my songs to my 2 daughters and my duets of past love who care enough to say farewell to recycled calcium ocean blood and eyes of blue 843 926 1750 Larry Henry Carter Center @CatVetCommunity @AtheistVet @LarryAccomplish and revive all my facebooks

I would celebrate! No more having to deal with scammers, hackers, robocalls, digital equipment going frequently awry, stupid people, jammed freeways, tax time, exorbitant and ever-rising costs of living, house and yard work, health issues, Trump administration-induced triple horrors, worrying about the environment, insurance policy bills, and ---well, you get the idea.

I would snuggle my lovemuffin.

Orbit Level 7 Dec 11, 2018

I would take my daughters camping one last time. I would have liked to have spent more time with my daughters, although I see them almost every day.

Spend the time with my family.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 8, 2018

I would immediately become a Christian, better late than never..[ just in case ]

If I had 24 hours left to live I would jump into my Time Machine and go back to my youthful days. Since I am an old man, being young and having many more years to reconstruct my life would be my dream. With that said; I would have a chance to correct the mistakes I made along the way and keep the events that made who I am. My greatest accomplishment was meeting my loving wife who stood with me for over 60 years. If I was given 24 hours, it would be embracing the love of my life.

You guys keep skipping the second half of the question, what would you have liked to have done?

DRMc Level 3 Apr 7, 2018

I would be at awe and go into nature and enjoying every breath I'll be taking, smelling the sents in the air, listening to the birds, hugging a tree and reflecting upon my life.

Interesting. You chose a here-and-now activity, and yet you would still would reflect upon your life. By the way, your pictures sing to all four winds: “here, it’s me!! “ And in a beautiful way, I might add. I can’t wait for you to write a bio. : )

Have a good glass or two of wine, then go see the one who got away and tell her I still think about her, how every time I talk to her I feel like my mouth is full of peanut butter (even when it's not), and spend time with my daughter.

MrHIT Level 5 Apr 7, 2018

I would go for a drive to my favourite spot in the world. Commune with it, then buy several bottles of champagne and watch my favourite movies.

I would light a bowl with my daughter and roommate and get baked.

I'd personally try and get all those closest to me together, hit the hills and find a hotsprings or go and find some if the funnest things I could, take a camera and record every minute, every feeling, every thought I could get out and leave my kids every ounce of good advice that's helped me through my own life.

I would have liked to done a great many things, learn to pilot a plane, make a great invention, perfected the arts I enjoy as just a few examples to keep the list short.

DRMc Level 3 Apr 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.