Agnostic.com

4 2

Anyone looking for friends in Southern New Hampshire?

Hi, new to the site. New to atheism. Relatively new to NH, I’m a Texas transplant. I’m a fitness professional. I love to be active. Love to meet all kinds of people (except smokers ?) and talk, eat, hike. Love the beach and the woods equally. Hope to make some new friends with similar beliefs/values.

ElisaBailarina 4 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, I live in Dover, NH. Welcome to the site, it certainly has an eclectic mix of people with a lot of interesting perspectives.
Hope that you survived the winter, that must've been a weird transition from Texas.
Enjoy, feel free to reach out if you're looking for tips, can't say that I'm an expert, as I'm a transplant myself, but it's always fun to meet new people and find new places, so enjoy.
Cheers.

Hi live in Merrimack. Feel free to message me. Welcome to the community.

Hi. I thought I sent a reply this morning but I guess I didn’t hit send. Haha! Thanks for the welcome! I live in Bedford! We’re close enough that maybe we can meet up and chat sometime!

Definitely live at exit 12-Bedford Line-message me when you can.

Nice picture. I lived in Texas once but I'm not from New Hampster.

Hi and welcome. Not from NH though.

Haha! Thanks for the welcome anyway!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.