Agnostic.com

16 21

Spreading The Word!

Why should the religious be the only ones who throw their beliefs in your face!

twshield 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like it. I think being up front with your beliefs is good, why waste time with people who don't want to associate with you because of your beliefs? Maybe don't wear it to the Catholic charity fundraiser, but otherwise rock on!

Lauxa Level 5 Apr 10, 2018

They should do a giveaway for some of those shirts. I would most definitely rock one of those at a ballgame to piss off the right wingers.

I love it. I can only imagine the reactions you must encounter. Spread the word.

Nooooo......really! Wow. Never a day goes by that I am not amazed by the human condition.

YES!

Good for you brother... kind of ballsie too. I like that.

They need a support system to affirm their beliefs. I believe most of them have at least a little doubt. Nonbelievers are a threat to their beliefs. Their beliefs are not a threat to our beliefs.

Awesome!!

I don't like them throwing religion in my face, so I don't throw my lack of it in theirs. But if it comes up in conversation ,you bet your sweet bippie I'll defend my views to them.

I put a bumper sticker on my car that said, "sorry I missed church. I was busy practising witchcraft & becoming a lesbian." My mother wouldn't let me park in her driveway.

Haha!

priceless

I don't wear my beliefs on my sleeve nor do I throw my beliefs in the face of religious people or the gneeral public. I find such actions uncivil wyhen someone accosts me by throwing their beliefs in my face -- and I don't care if it is christian or atheist who does it.

I don't throw my beliefs in other peoples faces, however I do tell people that I am not a religious person if they approach the subject. In my experience I find that most people accept that but of course there are those who just cannot and I feel sadness for them that they cannot go through life without the security of a religious backup. I believe that people have a right to follow whoever or what ever they want but when they start to insist that I do the same thing thats where I draw the line. Sadly that is most religious.

Looking good!

Well played!!

jumpback and kiss yourself

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52330
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.