Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Record-breaking great white shark breach helps launch ‘Shark Week’ 2020 [Video]

Awesome! That poor seal tho' Anyone watching?

IAJO163 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's pretty frightening. How much energy that shark must have to propel itself like that.

It's a BIG one too! Really frightening is when whales do it!

@IAJO163 Went on whale watching boat trip out of Wildwood NJ about 25 treats ago. They went out far, like 10 miles out. Me and my ex went a bunch of times, basically a nice boat trip. Usually we'd see dolphin, occasionally a plume. One time we went out and saw a conspicuous sighting,, This whale was showing off. This whale was bonding with us, with multiple breaches, like 5 passes. It knew we were watching. Very intelligent animals. We were not at all frightened. Impressed. I'll never forget it.

@barjoe I saw them in Cali and saw dolphins in the islands. Quite memorable experiences I agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.