Agnostic.com

6 2

I'm just wondering,,, was Gabbard not dark enough for Joe? I can't help but think she would have made a much better running mate than ,,, that other "wannabe" minority..

Captain_Feelgood 8 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like Tulsi Gabbard. She played a political game that was a longshot. She went for the hail Mary. That usually doesn't work and didn't. She's very young and a smart politician. She quickly aligned behind Joe Biden and regardless of what she said in the past, she strongly supports this ticket. That's how smart politicians are.

I hope his selection of a liberal black woman as his running mate sinks his ass!

Hell, Gabbard would have made a better Presidential Candidate. I'm not surprised at all at the Dem establishment's choice, you could see that one coming for some time. It was their choice by the way, not Joe's.

Later, when asked about what she said regarding Joe's past on the busing issue, she laughed and said that it was just a debate.

These people will say anything. It's all political theater.

I saw that... She's just as insincere as he is...

I remember that moment well. It shows they are both fucking liars. I remember how it looked like Joe was going to cry and I was laughing my ass off hoping he would....

@Captain_Feelgood Neither of them are as insincere as the scumbag in chief.

@barjoe

That's a low bar.

@RoboGraham If it were only his sincerity, he'd be fine.

My guess is Gabbard would have turned down his offer for VP.... Knowing what a imbecile he is, I guess he probably didn't even offer it to her..

I would gladly take Tulsi over Harris as prez, not that Tulsi ever had a chance...

He would've been an imbecile to offer it to her. You're voting for Trump anyway, so what do you care who Biden picks.

@TomMcGiverin I always like Tulsi best out of all of the Dem. candidates. Hell, anyone that refers to Hillary as the "“personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.” is Okay in my book. 😁

I don't think so.

Remove your last word there,,,, aaaand there your go. 😉👍

@Captain_Feelgood Clever...you're so smart. Congratulations.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.