Agnostic.com

28 8

Are men under attack?

[natepyle.com]

Cutiebeauty 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, men are under attack, but it's the wrong time in history to defend ourselves. The attackers can't see their prejudice and will never admit it.

There is one group of people who are universally hated and feared - that is "older+white+males". Every other demographic groups is free to publicly hate us. It's even encouraged.

"Yes, men are under attack, but it's the wrong time in history to defend ourselves."

It's never the wrong time to defend oneself.. The fact is, men have no defense..

" The attackers can't see their prejudice and will never admit it."

There is no prejudice, its criticism...

"There is one group of people who are universally hated and feared - that is "older+white+males".

White people are the majority in the USA.. Stop acting like they are oppressed.. That's total nonsense..

"Every other demographic groups is free to publicly hate us. It's even encouraged."

Old white makes are despicable.. Criticism should be encouraged...

@Cutiebeauty as I said, those who attack us cannot see their prejudice.

I am an old white male, and I disagree with you. All members of my group are not despicable and criticism of us should not be encouraged.

Age, race, and sex are not choices. That is the essence of blind prejudice. Blind prejudice suggests that each member of the group should be held responsible for the behavior of every other member. That prejudice is easily recognizable when the target group is young black males.

You may choose to hate people because they are a member of a group, but that's not appropriate. Hate people as individuals if you must, but you may have to work on letting go of your hate for a certain demographic group.

@BitFlipper wow. Did you not read the article or my detailed reply to you.. You simply just dismissed everything by repeating yourself..

@Cutiebeauty I am not responding to the article. I am speaking for myself.

@BitFlipper you're speaking for yourself, in the context of an article I posted, which you didn't read.. So, with all due respect, you are speaking out of your.. _____ . fill in the blank..

This is bullshit.

Like religion is under attack?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.