Agnostic.com

8 2

POF live?

Has anyone tried POF live? I want to try but also creeped out by it.

Janiesuper 6 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have hit that button a couple of times, just to see what's going on there. The best I can figure is that the women are like webcam models. Men try to get their attention by giving them gifts (which they purchase from POF).

There are no local people there. Come to think of it, the people don't even have locations listed.

"Gifts" from POF? You mean like an emoji flower? They do not have actual "gifts", ya know.........

@AnneWimsey that's what I mean.

@BitFlipper I figured, but somebody just reading replies might get a very odd idea.....

@AnneWimsey I'm sure the host(esse)s get some reward. They're bringing revenue to POF. Why else would they sit there and pontificate for hours?

Sounds like a complete scam to fleece even more money out of the site's suckers, er.. members,,,,

I don't think pof makes you pay to do live. Ok cupid has become so unusable without paying. I tried eharmony once was not allowed to see my husband I mean match before marriage i mean before writing

POF asks you to pay & sends you emails implying that "so & so" wants to meet you IF ONLY you would pay for a subscription. Easily distinguished from emails that state "so & so" has (actually)sent you a message, which you can read & reply all you want for free...10+ years, never gave them a dime!

I have been on & off it for years, Never gave them a dime!
Got a great Penpal (for years!) from it, some nice coffee dates, the usual bunch of scammers & losers.
Worst site for scammers, IMO are the ones that require you to pay, I guess under the theory that scammers follow the money (your money).
Worst site for married men looking for side action was EHarmony, I do not think I "met" one actual single guy on there.....

Noooooo.. Never did but listen to others here! Eek!!

Eeps. Its a little adventurous tho

I wouldn't do it, but then I have given up on all dating sites. And just thinking about it creeps me out, ohhhhh, bad case of the heebie jeebies.

Ew. 🤢 Avoid. Avoid.

you should be 😉

lerlo Level 8 Aug 12, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.