Agnostic.com

5 0

Heckuva job, DNC.

[sigh]

WilliamCharles 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just for clarification, are you saying that both Biden and trump are both more or less identical and based on your list deplorable by their indiscretions. Furthermore, are you suggesting that they are different, and worse than the majority of other politicians in Washington. The descriptions you gave sound like most politicians. So, if they are so bad, given the present circumstances what other choices do we have.

We don't have any choices that aren't terrible. They give us no option to vote for someone who will actually represent us rather than the special interests. It's a massive problem.

We don't, as long as most people fall for the game of the major parties and refuse to consider voting for third party candidates. That's the only peaceful form of revolution that I see available for the future. BTW, Sanders has almost none of those qualities in the diagram, but I guess he's too honest, incorruptible and dignified for most people.

I love Trump. Well in the top five presidents of all time.

That's just crazy talk as far as I'm concerned.

Wait a minute....

This is incorrect.

Biden, very polite?

He wasn't polite to all those voters he yelled at during the primary, or the woman he assaulted, or all the other women he touched inappropriately, or the thousands of poor people he mass-incarcerated...

Sounds like you ought to join the Biden Pinata group my friend.

@Fred_Snerd

Scary

Comparatively, he's not quite as boorish as Trump... but I agree with you. I didn't create the graphic.

There's also the factory worker Biden got belligerent at during a campaign stop and practically challenged the guy to a fight. I also viewed video of Biden poking his finger a few times into the chest of a climate change activist here in Iowa that never made the news...

@WilliamCharles

It's a fine graphic.

It never occured to me there was no polite way to publicly berate someone as a "lying dog-face pony soldier."

Talk about not firing on all cylinders.

Tweedle dee-Tweedle dum...The whole point of the major parties doing this every four years is to continually decrease voter turnout, demoralize the public into tuning out, and thus cause the public to pay less and less attention to how they are lying to us, screwing us, and stealing from us more every year... It is Mission Accomplished each time..

Pretty much.

Lather.Rinse.Repeat.

Of that I have no doubt.

#FCKBDN

@Fred_Snerd - one stand up comic did a bit, "The bottle says 'lather, rinse, repeat'... but it never tells you when to stop!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.