Agnostic.com

14 1
Anything to hurt the Democrats works for me.

problem is the media will be behind them, they will not ask these questions, and they will not allow others to ask.

if Biden is Catholic then how could he be pro-choice?

he is either a bad Catholic or a liar.

Trump has never put the gloves on, we'll see till the election is bare-knuckle boxing, I don't expect it to work.

m16566 7 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be irresponsible for me to ignore this bullshit.

So you're looking for a western-hemisphere family of African origin that has no Caucasian ancestors? I would say you are stupid, if you were not so patently malicious.

So you think that all Catholics must be lock-step under Papal control? I thought JFK settled that particular foolishness.....
The Vortex is a "church militant" org, according to Google. Bleh

Who are these marxists he refers to?

Living in his Mom's basement for 40 years, with no media, apparently

The Catholic Church has acquitted an HIV-infected priest who has admitted to raping close to 30 young girls between the ages of five and 10 years old.

[churchandstate.org.uk]

So by "(a)nything to hurt the Democrats works for me" means that you don't care if it's true or how unreliable the source is. Not exactly a character reference for you.

Gary Michael Voris (born August 20, 1961) is an American Catholic author, speaker and apologist. He is the president and founder of Saint Michael's Media, a Catholic apostolate producing catechetical and news videos and articles on the website ChurchMilitant.com.

He can't even fix the problem with his pedophile soul-mates. He needs to learn the lesson of the splinter and log in the eye story his Jesus tells: Matthew 7:3

Fuck him and his pedophile friends.

The S.T.B. after his name stands for Bachelor of Sacred Theology.

@LovinLarge You may have misspelled that, shouldn't it read: Bachelor of Scared Theology?

YouTube videos do nothing for me...

As I was saying, the claim that Senator Harris descended from slaveowners is unfounded:

[snopes.com]

This Vortex guy is a real right wing demagogue. He doesn't tell his name. He calls himself Church Militant. Everything he says makes me sick. He is a racist. I'd like to shove that pencil through his eye

He say's his name very quickly at marker 0:09 (Michael Voris)

Gary Michael Voris (born August 20, 1961) is an American Catholic author, speaker and apologist. He is the president and founder of Saint Michael's Media, a Catholic apostolate producing catechetical and news videos and articles on the website ChurchMilitant.com.

So yes, he is an asshole!

@nogod4me Joe Biden is a much better Catholic than he is. Thanks for the research. Now that you've identified him, I'd feel too much remorse if I gouged out his eye.

@barjoe He needs to learn the lesson of the splinter and log in the eye story his Jesus tells: Matthew 7:3

So, your pencil comment is appropriate.

@nogod4me You know Pope Benedict was a member of Hitler Youth. Of course he was just a child, but so we're all those victims of molestation.

No credible evidence to support the factual allegations made in this video. Shameful.

And did you catch the "god love you" right at the end?

Looking at a person's ancestry and disparaging them for the actions of their ancestors is beyond stupid.

@nogod4me Yes, alleged ancestry. Who knows if even what her father is alleged to have written is even true? Anecdotal evidence is not evidence at all.

Conservatism was once a legitimate ideology, but cons these days either don't know or don't care how facts are established.

I don't think Trump will ever "put the gloves on," he's to much of a coward. He most likely will put on KURU shoes.

"KURU shoes are the best shoes for heel spurs due to the incredible levels of comfort and support in the arch, heel, and forefoot. With an orthotic midsole that better cushions and supports the entire foot, you get a higher level of comfort to help manage heel spurs."

That is a profound thought, you seem like a cool guy I'd like to party with you

I have a pair of them. They make you get unstable but they take the weight of your help and the ball of your foot.

@m16566 When Trump loses, most of the world will party.

@m16566, @barjoe Can they keep you from putting your foot in your mouth? Trump really needs that feature.

@nogod4me They helped me to walk. I try not to put my foot in my mouth. It doesn't seem like the president cares if he does, he just doubles down. He'll never admit to being wrong, which he is so often.

This is the best comment I've seen today.

Why Donald J Trump will win in 2020.

his base is primarily made of one issue voters.

his base is very loyal and regardless of his I will follow him to the ends of the Earth.

although the one issue voter really only cares about one issue.

they will except the rest all of the Republican / Trump agenda if it means that one issue secure.

here is a list of single issues that will carry the Republican agenda in no particular order.

1:gun rights( take my gun out of my cold dead hand)

2: religious right( Trump should end every speech with God Bless the USA)

3: nationalist( America First right or wrong)

4: right to life( the Democrats just want to kill babies)

5: xenophobe( keep those immigrants out of this country all they want is welfare)

each one of the single voter groups by themselves as insignificant

in aggregate adds up to about 40 voting population.

presidents typically get too much praise when the economy is good and too much blame when the economy is bad . Trump will claim victory over the economy this is hard to refute. this will add about 5% to Trump's base.

the Democratic agenda for the past 2 years has essentially been anti Trump all the time. therefore they have some catching up to do.

Social Democratic wing of the Democratic Party, has created an opportunity for the Republicans; this I will call the Red Scare

( Khrushchev said We will bury you) this will no doubt add to Trump's base.

due to the Relentless attacks by democrats Trump may be able to obtain a victim status, this may not resonate well with these base unless is perceived to be fighting back,( it's us against them).

the only Democrat that is a perceivable threat to the re-election of Donald Trump is former Vice President Biden. he will have to find

a way to unite Democrats and reduce the Red Scare Factor.

this will be especially difficult Biden will have to run on the Obama economy. which may be difficult.

due to the high degree of polymerization we will expect a high turnout and a spirited campaign

Only idiots would believe that nonsense, are you saying all Republicans are idiots? Many Republicans have already turned away from Trump.

@nogod4me Republicans aren't idiots but their lies are believed by idiots. I love when people copy and paste stuff, typos and all.

@barjoe Maybe clarify to read: "Not all Republicans are idiots, many, but not all. But they are pushing it."

@nogod4me Republican politicians are not idiots. Not intelligent but cunning and savvy.

@barjoe In a kinda "pussy-grabbing" way!

Ummmm,welcome back from Pluto...."Kruschev "????? ROFLMAO!

Kamala Harris father was not a slave owner. Joe Biden is politically secular. He's religion doesn't influence public policy. What's a good Catholic? Catholicism is total bullshit. Why would anyone on an agnostic website be influenced by that? You are trying to influence people with this. Aren't you? You're not influencing anybody on here. Take it to Facebook.

Pretty ignorant post. The buybull also says to kill your neighbor if you catch him working on Sunday. A great deal of religious dogma must be ignored in the modern world

Leetx Level 7 Aug 14, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.