Agnostic.com

2 3

When Kamala says the magic words (it was a debate) it negates all criticisms she previously had of Joe Biden.

RoboGraham 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's what she'd trying to do. Negate the Debate.

It WAS a debate...and, like the prosecutor she once was, she handles words well, makes points well and shows us the ability to maintain a stream of thought while disagreeing with someone else's premise. NOT a quality we've seen very often lately, is it?

It was a debate and then she dismissed everything she said in the debate and laughed about it, as if it's totally not important.

She is fake.

@RoboGraham Guess you were never on the debate team? That's the way it works. She hadn't been chosen when this episode was taped.

@LucyLoohoo

The national debates are an opportunity for candidates to introduce themselves to the nation and express their values and policies. It's supposed to be truthful and meaningful.

What's the point if the goal is to just say whatever is necessary to win and then play it off like no big deal later? All that does is show me that she has no true convictions. She is in it for personal advancement, not the American people.

How does it make any difference that she hadn't been chosen yet? Do you think her response would be different today?

@Bierbasstard

It drives me crazy

@RoboGraham Yes...I DO think it would be different today. In the debate, she was putting out a position on which to win the nomination. Now, in the ways of politics, she and Joe have formed a partnership to do what needs doing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.