Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good

Now if we could get the republicans to see the light we would really make progress.

The old Jewish granny would say "from your mouth to God's ears"

Irony fully intended.

@HippieChick58 That's "bubbe," Yiddish for grandma

It is very simple, in my humble opinion... the pendulum swings, and it is now swinging away from white christian organized religion, and in another generation it will probably swing back. I think more than anything else we tend to rebell against our parents beliefs.

I have seen children that grew up in an athiest home decide to be religious, and the opposite. It is part of human nature, and as much as I would like to see then end of oganized religion, because I think it is evil, it is going to happen.

Facts are facts,

Were they ever a majority? 20+ years ado the Moral Majority was neither. Has it ever changed?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.