Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Why lesbian baker in Detroit filled anti-gay cake order

From the article...

"I didn’t mind making the cake, but I also felt his purpose in ordering the cake was he wanted to troll us and to say we were being discriminatory to him. That’s exactly what he wanted," she said. "I know there have been cases where LGBTQ have sued bakeries for not making wedding cakes and all the courts say if you provide a service, you can’t discriminate. We make cakes. I can’t discriminate and say I won’t make the cake, but I can choose not to write homophobic comments."

snytiger6 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She showed a LOT of class by her response and I'm proud of her! Looks like Mr. NO Class tried to set her up and failed miserably!

. . .kinda a reverse-discriminatory first amendment issue, likely to get tossed-out of court.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.