Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK After a Rigged Election, Belarus Crushes Protests Amid an Information Blackout | The New Yorker

I'm trying to stay away from politics, but I just can't seem to do it.

AstralSmoke 8 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Prepare to see the same thing happen here. And don't expect the Second Amendment crowd to rescue us.

The brave second amendment crowd will be happy to shoot anyone who is already handcuffed.

Pay Attention!

SIGH. Shades of the bad old days. I hope the pustule doesn't read this.

Nationwide Protests in Belarus. Lukashenko has "invited" Putin to invade Belarus. I don't think Russia will do this. A country of 2 million voters has had a million people nationwide turn out to protest a guy who claims 80% of the vote. That would be suspect. I think he steps down eventually.

Or he continues with his dictatorship.

@AstralSmoke You're right, I just have a feeling he wouldn't give the green light to Putin unless he felt he needed that to stay in power. I could be wrong.

it's everywhere.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.