Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK https://apnews.com/59eba74ae03b0c9616da9f08ec8abda1 Click to copy RELATED TOPICS AP Top News Constitutions Media Social media Politics Campaigns Election 2020 California AP Fact Check Kamala Harris Donald Trump AP FACT CHECK: Harris meets constitutional requirements

CHICAGO ✈ — False claims that Kamala Harris is not legally eligible to serve as U.S. vice president or president have been circulating in social media posts since 2019, when she first launched her Democratic primary campaign.

As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, she is eligible for the nation’s highest office as prescribed in the Constitution.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems like here we go again with the birther crap from the clueless, stupid and morally deficient!! For my own presence of mind I ignore any criticisms, from any source, against these two politicians who have more than proven their qualifications for this high office. Yea, look whose talking, one who has never had not has shown he is even the tiniest bit qualified for the office of president.Hell, he isn't even qualified for the job of dog catcher!

It's only idiots and racists that believe the BS. IMHO

Disinformation campaign by trump, typical for him

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 16, 2020

I think congress needs to pass a law that says when a president makes a statement prefaced by "people are saying" that president needs to cite sources, without the press having to ask "name one please, for the record."

So was Obama, it never stopped the birthers. Probably still won’t. She is obviously guilty of campaigning for public office while black.

John Eastman is the "very respected attorney" that Trump spoke about. I don't respect him. He wrote a "opinion" but it's not a legal opinion that stands up to precedence. He's famous for right wing challenges and famous for losing. [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.