Agnostic.com

4 1

Today's Most Disgusting Person (not a cop today! A Prosecutor instead.)

Virginia Senator charged with 2 felonies after confederate monument protest
[aol.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nah I may not be a fancy book learned lawyer from that there New, I say NEW York, an' I may be, I say I may be just a corn feed Cun tree Ah-tour-knee but Boy, I say boy our gull-or-I-Us Poe-lice dee part meant doesn't not, I say doesn't not, enjoy been ordered about by a woman, especially not, I say specially not by an uppity n' word woman in the great state O' Virginia!
And can you as a red blooded southerner, NOT, I say not, agree and sim-path-zize with that?
What are wheeze all, Men or Mouses, shitizens or chickenez?
So in the word of our great, I say GREAT prez Zee Dent Tree-Hump I say
"Loch, I say LOK her urp!!!" I say " LOK her urp!!!"

Was not the prosecutor cops they are investigating

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 19, 2020

How can anyone ''injure'' a statue? "Property damage," maybe...but injury? Did the thing bleed?

Here injury is a perfectly correct legal term in this context
from Latin iniuria/injuria "wrong, an injustice, insult, unlawful violence, assault, damage, harm,"
in (in opposition to) juria (the law) = illegal, against just behaviour

Damage is simply the archaic french translation of injure, or the loss incurred from an injury.

Sounds like the Governor is not happy about this. If there is a trial (which would be stupid) and a conviction (highly unlikely) I would expect a pardon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.