Agnostic.com

5 2

Posted before but it shows the price vets pay for protecting the country

bobwjr 10 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And homeless in L.A. Reagan's mental illness cuts. It began way back . Just how much to we love our veterans? 30% of the women report sexual pressure. Untreated PTSD resulting in an epidemic of suicide, opioid addiction, covid 19, homelessness. Too must greatness for me. I can't take much more greatness.

Get em while they are young. Just like religion.

War and death has been a great business for the very wealthy

They choose this, I am grateful but our government is not doing enough for them. That is what I hate. America's priorities are fucked up.

Capitalism in America equals an imbalance of humanity. Insecure and immature are our national leaders (the rich), stuck in "me, me, me" and "mine, mine, mine". They worry only about themselves and their families keeping power. The identify only with being rich and not human (but then again, maybe they aren't). Take their money away and you'll find the Wizard of Oz hiding behind a curtain pretending to be something they are not (we keep their identities alive by buying into and accepting their ways and treatment of us, though many don't realize that they are being played because the game runs deep in their identity as "consumer and citizens", the part that's missing is that they are these things in someone's dream of being and having more than anyone else. The dream of having ones own kingdom. The idea of kingdom's and society's means that someone or someone's family has stolen from the rest and taken over their lives and their world telling them what they can and cannot do and what is expected of them and their lives. The identifier as rich and poor have no meaning without the concept of money. Reality is that money is not real, its just an IOU note to the made up banking system. We should make money that belongs to the people not the banks reigning over them (us).

I'd like to see the IOU note, aka, money... with THE PEOPLE or HUMANITY in place of THE FEDERAL RESERVE and the FACES OF OUR FOREFATHERS replaced with a picture of THE EARTH with A RING OF HUMAN'S HOLDING HANDS AROUND IT with ANIMALS AND PLANTS AMONGST THE EARTHS SURFACE. And in place of "In God We Trust", "In Humanity and Life...We Love, Trust and Depend" It would help change its meaning and would no longer hold the idea of power over others. At least that's what I think would happen.

Death is an equal opportunity employer 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526245
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.