Agnostic.com

5 8

What IS and Irish Accent

dermot235 7 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since you brought it up, why don't you record something so we can hear yours!

Maybe you should start with a Picture of yourself before you ask others to do a recording??

@dermot235 I have had internet stalkers in the past. I live alone and am in no position to risk a picture.

I'm sorry, I'd hoped you would enjoy the request in the playful spirit it was intended. My bad.

I was checking into a hotel in Ballyliffin, Donegal, and the clerk was busy on the phone...didnt mean to eavesdrop, but I was enjoying listening to what i was sure was another language...as I started paying attention to the odd word I could understand, I realized he was in fact speaking English, but I couldn't follow it. When he turned to me, he spoke with an accent, but I understood just fine, he must have been talking to one of his mates on the phone! I think I liked the west cork accent the best, it's so rhythmic and lyrical, so. Lol.

I like them all!

Needs subtitles!!!!!

Jaaasuz..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.