Agnostic.com

2 2

PARTISAN WARP BUBBLES, TRUMP LIES AGAIN, AND OTHER NEWS AND LINKS: [united-cats.com]

Druvius 8 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The the part of the pole quoted was just the republicans, and even that was quite a small margin.

Acceptable? I can't believe that poll. I'd like to see the question they actually asked and how it was worded. I can't believe anyone would say 175K deaths was acceptable.

The the part of the pole quoted was just the republicans, and even that was quite a small margin.

@Fernapple For example. Did they ask "Do you think the government is doing an acceptable job to prevent deaths?" 57% of sheep say yes. Or they show that .1% death rate and ask if that's acceptable. Then they report it 57% say 175K death total is acceptable. I can't believe 57% of Republican think 175K deaths is acceptable. I hope not.

@barjoe Yep. There was once a British comedy show, where a government minster is asked to approve a survey, with two alternate questions.

1. Do you think that the government should introduce national service, to give young people purpose and discipline?

2. Do you think the government should give young people free weapons, and then let them loose on the streets ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527342
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.