Agnostic.com

22 20

So I got a new wig for some skits and it turns out I really like it 🤩

1EarthLovingGal 7 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

looks really good on you. that was my 6 year old color, except curly.

Oooh! Any pictures?

@Lauren the last one I saw was at my aunt's house, she has most of my paternal grandmother's pictures. My mother kept the school pictures and most were B & W (I've got those). I was a true carrot top.

@glennlab What a surprise! We will await one resurfacing some time in the future then.

@glennlab ooohhh, post a couple?!?

That wig is a better person since it met your face!

skado Level 9 Aug 24, 2020

Really brings out your eyes!

@1EarthLovingGal nobody would notice if you said nothing......

I really like it, too!

You look really gorgeous!

You look beautiful and inviting. I am so disoriented.

@1EarthLovingGal
I like to talk. That's the problem. 🙂

Beautiful like you

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 24, 2020

Yummy........

Like!

Super cute!

Hey, did I tell you. ? I've looked at this a few times more. And you're gorgeous in wig! Familiarity, you know 😘😘😍😄 keep rocking it girlfriend 😊

@1EarthLovingGal you so sweet. I'll always be here for you 😘😘 kiss kiss

Whoa, it's a whole new variation of you - how cool! I love the color on you.

Damn, gurrrrrl 😍

@1EarthLovingGal I ain’t playing. You are a solid 11 out of 10.

I was watching the new season of Lucifer and they used the line "You're a nine out of ten and I'm the one you need." 😝

But yeah, total smokeshow.

@1EarthLovingGal I just finished Imposters. It was way better than I thought it was going to be. Kinda salty there won't be a third season.

Very pretty!

cute.

I outta try that!

Looking good!

Lovely 😎

@1EarthLovingGal just stay away purple!! Lol

You wear it well!

Looks awesome

@1EarthLovingGal, you are welcome.

Your colour of eyes definitely goes with the colour of your hair 👍

Wow, your wig really looks cool! That color suits you, you look very classy. I've been enjoying cosplay lately. It's really cool to reincarnate as different people. And I think hair and wigs are a very important part of cosplay. For a long time I couldn't find a good site where I could order cool wigs, but then one of my friends advised me a site called pink hair demon slayer. And the site is very cool, with very high quality wigs. So now my cosplay images look even more natural and believable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.