Agnostic.com

4 1

What's going on with all the broken subway car windows of the MTA in NYC? Over 400 so far.. What's the point? Is it just anger, like the increase in gun violence? its costing much and will start affecting service soon. Any other explanations?
[nytimes.com]

Cutiebeauty 9 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Authorities believe it is one individual doing the damage and have video of him .He is probably a deranged nut job taking out his anger by smashing the windows . They are running out of glass to replace the windows

Everybody is losing their damn minds

I have a theory on the broken subway windows. I'm originally a New Yorker from the Bronx. The windows on the subway cars are very difficult to open. They are stuck shut with dirt. With the virus people want to get more airflow in the car ....the windows are stuck...so they break them open.

don't live in NYC

You can still have an opinion on vandalism.. Of city or state property, yes?

@Cutiebeauty i do

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.