Agnostic.com

6 1

Buddhism

Buddhism is not a religion, but a philosophy .how do atheists and agnostics view Buddhism?

Kojaksmom 8 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For me it would be a life gold . a way of thinking that the would has so , life left to ?

I am actually drinking a beer called Lucky Buddha right now. It says it's the enlightened beer. Like most Agnostics, I'm looking for enlightenment. I think they are right, the more I drink, the more enlightened I seem to get.

Parts of the world worship it though mainly in Western philosophy it's separated from religion. The difference is interpretation of its scriptures and teaching. One of my favourites is the Buddha says I can give you the knowledge to construct a boat to carry you to the other side of the river, but only a fool would keep carrying it on the other side.

Jammo Level 5 Nov 26, 2017

Buddhism is a concept of life values, and they are all positive. Why would a nontheist be opposed?

I know nothing about it

Buddhism is an interesting ideology but the human being need a new ideology that is not depends on believe so to be as rational as possible, and about iraq is a very badly devastated country and community is as too

Everybody is a buddhist whether they want to be or not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.