Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Nearly 40 missing children rescued during Georgia sex trafficking bust

I hope they weren't too gentle with the adults that they arrested.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe the DOJ could focus more on this and less on tracking peaceful protesters. There are probably thousands of missing and exploited children out there.

This behavior has always been a part of the human experience - exploitation of the weak, the young,etc. I just would have thought that this far along we would have done better.
IMHO this more than anything puts a face on why trickle down economics does not work. The more a society works at disenfranchising it's people the more some people are willing to cruelly abuse the weaker, the younger the vulnerable.

Let me have a few minutes alone with these swine....please?

People that do this deserve to never be free again.

Now, that sounds like something drump has said.....laws & treatments need to be as equal as possible & assume "Innocent until Proven guilty" or we have the mess we have right now!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.