Agnostic.com

7 9

My dad isn’t voting for Trump because Trump is really going to screw up social security. My dad retires in a few years. He lives in Illinois where it almost always gets ‘blue’ during the Presidential elections, but he’s still voting. "A vote for Trump is a vote to destroy our social security system."

VeronicaAnn 7 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do you figure Trumps going to screw up social security? The looney democrats are more likely to screw it up and they will definitely screw up Medicare with their Medicare for all.

Take a closer look at Biden's record. He's not that supportive of SS either. He would be glad to cut it if he had political cover where he could blame the Repubs or justify it to cut the deficit.

Good for dad!

I saw your another post about you have decided to vote for Biden. Way to go. I am also going to hold my nose and going to vote for BIden.

Just look at the responses on this post in a group dominated by progressives. A very few like Biden. Lol.

Follow his lead, your Social Security is even more at risk than his!

I really don't like Biden. But I really really don't like Trump. And while I have plenty of issues about Trump more than I would have on most Republicans preceding him, Social Security is also not to far off of my horizon.

I think Biden has to stress this. If Trump gets back in Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid and ACA and SSI are in peril. He should say that they're gone if Trump gets back in. Trump wants to scare people? Two can play at that game.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.