Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK Trump declines to condemn teen who killed two in Kenosha

SMFH. Trump says 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse 'was trying to get away from' protestors and 'probably would have been killed'.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course not his peeps

[theintercept.com] “When you hear our president talk about Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization, or antifa as a terrorist organization, it is the kind of thing that — his statement holds no weight in law, but it sends a message to prosecutors like this that they’ll be supported,” said Thomas Harvey, justice project director at the Advancement Project, a non-profit civil rights group.

“And even more frighteningly, I think it sends a message to people like the militia members we saw in Kenosha, and gives them the state and the latitude to commit even more violence than what we see on a daily basis in this country against black and brown folks.” - from article above.

#fascismhascome

Hippie chick. I do not believe that any sane person would condem Kyle for protecting himself. Only the prosecutors educated in insane asylum of marxist universities and purchased by the vermin of humanity Soros could condem him for defending himself. If I were believer I would say: Thanks god that he was successful.

If you believe Kyle was "protecting himself" you are part of the problem.

@HippieChick58 Amen!

Now he's taken it a step further....calling him a true patriot.
This kid will never serve any time - even if he is convincted - because the prosecutor will "over charge" as they frequently do. And on the off chance he is convincted, there is already a pardon out there with his name on it. 😟 😟

Trump is a racist SOB!

any proof of it? This is shameful to call the best president US had since Kennedy a racist. He did and is doing so much for minorities

@ArizonaJerry1 if you can't see it yourself you must be sadly delusional.

Actually he did not refuse to condemn, he actively supported. He said . "Self defence." Which is pre-judging the court case in public, which I am sure he should not be doing. He is simply playing to his core supporters prejudices to gain their handclaps. The trouble with that is, that he will alienate the middle ground if he becomes too extreme, and he may then find that come the election, his core supporters are a much smaller minority than he thought. You should never underestimate just how many basically good sane people there are in the world, however loud the extremists may be.

What did anyone here expect he'd say? We all know who he is and what he is.....we can't torture ourselves by expecting him to be someone honorable. empathetic, intelligent or even just kind.....

expected....it's what he wants

Wow, just wow.......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.