Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK AI Jesus writes Bible-inspired verse

For fans of BSG and the new Raised by Wolves, this is how it starts...

TheMiddleWay 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our bodies are machines made of flesh and bone lubricated with blood. Amachine that we control through virtual reality much like the avatar movie. We are currently in the model T stage of creating it now... [msn.com]

People will have to get used to this. Years ago I was always thrilled by red letter editions of the NT. The words of Jesus were all in red, but how did they know?

Al (short for Albert) Jesus? I'm confused...

Welcome to the digital age.

He may have looked like this picture... ( Jesus)

Or these are like people local to Jerusalem 😊

I think the automation of religion will lead to the commercialized exploitation of religion/cults for their related politics, resources and violence.

Without societies and cultures firmly rooted in scientific methodology and reasoning... Civilization will not survive a commodified - truth reality.

Talk about beyond black mirror dystopia... For a few thousand dollars you could pay an algorithm to generate some religious texts and doctrine for you...

for a few thousand more you could get social networks and search engines to build you a congregation...

And you can then earn a profit selling out your congregation to political, financial, violent interests.

All without investing the time and effort to become a pastor and build a congregation.

I also think something like this data driven process may explain the rise of Q-anon and the return of openly an violent white evangelical Christian base that's fueling Trump's presidency

domos Level 7 Sep 2, 2020

@TheMiddleWay I don't see those robots inciting people to violence

Trippin'

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.