Agnostic.com

9 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could it hurry up a bit. Dealing with all these evangelicals is wasting a lot of effort and time that could be used for better resul;ts.

So that means Americans will be more like Australians? Most could give a damn about religion here.

As we find more religious hypocrisy, we will see more people begin to question things? It's still important to give people safe options outside of their faith systems since many live in the bible belt.

Let's hope that the trend continues -- and accelerates.

Sooner or later politicians will be forced to acknowledge or even pander to the "nones."

Yet it's puzzling to me how the Republican right wingers seem to dominate. Or is that just a mass media manipulation thing?

I have noticed in my life the pissed off always make the most noise, and they are always pissed off.

Statistics...I loathe them. Anyway, I think that it is not because people are turning away from religion. I think it is because so many have become self absorbed and unwilling to participate in anything selflessly.

Yes indeed. Times are changing!

Ohub Level 7 Apr 8, 2018

That is good news.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.